By Harriet R., PhD, RN, FAAN Feldman,Martha J., PhD, RN Greenberg,Marilyn, EdD, RN Jaffe-Ruiz,Margaret L., RN, EdD, FAAN McClure,Angela Barron, PhD, RN, FAAN McBride,Thomas D., MS, RN, DNP Smith,G. Rumay, EdD, RN Alexander
A unmarried finished reference for nursing leaders, management businesses, nursing clinicians, and educators, Nursing Leadership is the single compendium of nursing terminology in lifestyles. Written by way of eminent nursing pros, it offers descriptions of favorite members in nursing, information about 9 leadership-related themes, and present tendencies in nurse leadership.
This moment version has been elevated to surround eighty new entries and revisions or updates to all unique entries. It presents an intensive review of present management concerns together with theories, features, and abilities required of nurse leaders in present day complicated health and wellbeing care process. hugely revered participants comprise Claire Fagan, Beverly Malone (NLN CEO), Polly Bednash (AACN CEO), Patricia Benner, etc. For ease of use this re-creation includes either alphabetic and thematic indexes, large cross-referencing, and print and internet references for every access.
The new version features:
- Thematic checklist of entries as well as alphabetic index
- An broad assessment on salient nursing management concerns, subject matters, features, and present and destiny developments
- A "legacies" part on nursing luminaries all through background
- Over eighty new entries and updates and revisions of unique entries
- Extensive cross-referencing and print and internet assets for every entry